Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Harrison Butker | Commencement Address 2024
(05-25-2024, 02:14 AM)Dill Wrote: Sure. I could be wrong. Example?  

If you can't provide any I'd prefer a simple "No" to dodges like "His entire posting history" or "do your own research."  

Well he's not around for years now. I too have a hard time believing that you cannot remember him being a bit of an ass, it might have been part of his whole sarcatic internet persona, but yeah. He was kinda smug, he called people names and employed quite insulting undertones, that's how I remember and that would be my witness testimony, that and that I usually agreed with him on the issues and hence wasn't bothered as much. I don't have receipts for it's way too unimportant for me to dig up year-old threads I can not quite remember any more. I also don't think it makes much sense to call you out over allegedly siding with him after so much time has passed.

(05-25-2024, 03:13 AM)Dill Wrote: For the record, though, I think calling for the guy to be fired is pretty crazy. If some people actually did that, that should be a concerning trend too. 

Maybe that could be a theoretical point of universal agreement.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harrison Butker | Commencement Address 2024 - hollodero - 05-25-2024, 04:32 AM