Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump delivers great speech in far left leaning NY burrow
(05-24-2024, 10:31 PM)pally Wrote: Somehow despite being under constant investigation and an impeachment, Bill Clinton managed to govern.  He spent his time working.  Trump spent his whining and tweeting.

(05-24-2024, 11:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I don't even know how to respond to your tantrums sometimes. 

Clinton:

A. Had affair.
B. Left stain on curtain.
C. Got Caught.
D. Lied and said he didn't do it.
E. Realised he was caught and admitted it.
F Went through impeachment process.
G. Didn't Twitter because it didn't exist.

If he whined? We can't tell because he wouldn't have done it through the social media back then which was newspapers and tv. Wait.... He was denying for sometime and saying it was false. I believe his exact words were, "I did not sleep with that woman." Sounds like whining to me.

HD, you're not getting it.

Clinton did all those things and with a gop controlled congress still governed.

Do I like all the things that happened legislatively under Clinton? No.

Do the entire government screech to a halt because he was a D and the gop controlled the legislature?  Also no.

What Trump did is what he has always done:  Made grandiose promises, told other people to do the work and when nothing got done complained that it wasn't his fault.

Trump STILL says everything will be released in "a couple weeks" and nothing has been released.  What makes you think that four years later he suddenly will work harder or tell the truth?

I guarantee that win or lose Trump will spend more time holding rallies and golfing than he will working.  I'd bet your salary on it.

Maybe it's just so simple for me that I can't understand how others don't see it:  You look at what a person tells you they will do and then look at what they did. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump delivers great speech in far left leaning NY burrow - GMDino - 05-25-2024, 07:54 AM