Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Big Divide Between Biden and Trump Supporters
A big difference I notice is the hate, vitriol and divisive nature of the left in regards to the right. There's a lot of nasty stuff of the right is being labeled with, just check out the forums and all the nonsense being said about DJT and MAGA, racist, cult, overthrow the government, conspiracy theorists, etc...

The left is being labeled with destroying the country via wanting open borders, no criminal accountability, endless spending, cheating in elections, weaponing the government, shouting down free speech, denying science, etc...

I can sit down and have conversations with just about anyone, but I know there is a fair portion of those on the left would never do so with someone on the right. I cannot say I know anyone on the right the would not have dinner with, or have a civil conversation with someone on the left. It is an odd phenomenon that one side has become so closed off to ideas.

I am certain people who lean a little more to the left might see it slighted the other way, but so is life. At the end of the day, no matter out differences, we all want what is best for our country.

Regardless of your political affiliation, have a great holiday weekend and remember the great men and women who paid the price to let us bicker like children instead of spending more time outside or with loved ones.

[Image: 01HYGSTFNX1J1YS78S6XZXPHFB.jpeg?w=1024&d...dpr=1&q=75]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Big Divide Between Biden and Trump Supporters - FormerlyBengalRugby - 05-25-2024, 08:02 AM