Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show)
Tecmo, don't give up. You have 3 pitchers to start today to move from bench to start. You also have a reliever to move to top pitcher spot that can be starter or reliever.

If you have given up on this week, look to Monday line-up.

You have a good team. You might want to look at your 3 IL players, and is there one you can dump and move an active injured to IL. Is Carroll hot, or would he be better on the bench, and get another OF in there. Not drop, but bench. there are F/A OF with 150 to 200 points and 4 points a game or more Look at F/A and see if any players having a good year or a good last 30 days. Are there any F/A players who others have dropped, who you think could have a good last 4 months.

Your team doesn't need a lot of adjustments. You have hitters with good season points and good game averages. You have pitchers with good season points and good game averages.

You ran into a buzzsaw in a team scoring a lot of points this week. At least look to Monday, Get going on next weeks line-up. Don't give up. You really have a pretty good team of players. Some moves you might want to make, but really not that many. I'm not going to suggest free agents, because there are a couple that I have my eyes on grabbing, maybe.

Keep On Truckin'
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show) - kevin - 05-25-2024, 12:08 PM