Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Who should be Trump's VP choice and why?
(05-25-2024, 12:10 PM)Dill Wrote: Would need to be on 5th Avenue, where everyone can see. 

All jokes aside, when Trump said that I pointed out that there was a reason he said he could shoot a man and not shoot a person/woman/kid/dog etc.  Ironically, the folks who hate the perceived shift that life is getting unfair for men didn't get on Trump for being rather calculated in pointing out that men are still seen as fodder while shooting even a dog would be far more upsetting and unjustified than simply executing a man.

Chin up dudes, when it comes to no one caring if you get offed, you shall not be replaced.

(05-25-2024, 01:10 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Not anyone super conservative, because the abortion vote is still a factor.

Ehh....maybe.  I'm not convinced this is going to swing things as much as some people hope it will.  Liberals policies outperform liberal politicians while conservative politicians out perform conservative policies.  If you let a red state for for abortion access, it'll win by 15 points but as soon as they face an election between a democrat who will protect that abortion access they just passed by 15 points versus a republican, the republican will win by 5+ points.

Issue 1 won with +13 points in Ohio, but even though Trump appointed 3 SC justice who overturned Roe Ohio will vote for him by 10 points.  I know swing states are what we are discussing since it really comes down to a handful of EC votes, but my point remains.  Voters are far more supportive of conservatives who have policies they don't like than vice versa.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who should be Trump's VP choice and why? - Nately120 - 05-25-2024, 01:35 PM