Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Big Divide Between Biden and Trump Supporters
(05-25-2024, 09:36 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: The amount of fear mongering, total lack of self-awareness & condescending attitudes from some of you is quite staggering.

Let's all do ourselves a favor and turn that stuff off. Get outside, enjoy your friends and family. Whatever it is you like to do, do it.

Happy Memorial Day to you all.

I recognize Memorial Day by defending the tenets of our democracy. The ones that those who fought in many of our wars died to protect. I tend to think that defending the ideals that our nation was founded on, that the colonial militias fought to bring to our nation, by discussing the threats we are facing in the modern era is a far better way to honor their sacrifices than grilling some hot dogs and burgers. But that's just me.

And again, I will say that my position on the MAGA movement is not one of condescension, but rather disgust. I don't consider myself better than anyone because we are all equal in the eyes of The Creator, whomever or whatever you believe that to be. I just find it disgusting that so many are willing to abandon the principles this nation was founded on. But I still have brotherly love for everyone, which is why I will never give up my efforts to discuss it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Big Divide Between Biden and Trump Supporters - Belsnickel - 05-25-2024, 06:31 PM