Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dalton & McCarron are in a very awkward situation
Quote:Essex Johnson

Fine to discuss but you seem to evade the points I and others have made and keep going back to fans, media etc.. My point is.. Fans, Media, etc do not make the decisions , Coaches and Owners do... and there is nothing in what Ownership has done up to this point to suggest what you are implying so I indicated that you seem to be missing that point.  I also thought the point of the board to is show or point out errors in one's post or thread.. Can't I do that ?

Evading points? This isn't some scholarly scientific debate where I'm obligated to prove some factual claim. All I did was make a series of hypothetical possibilities based on very specific scenarios that if they were to happen then I believe that "such and such" could end up being the result of that. Just because I don't respond to every point made in a thread does not mean I'm evading anything.

Then you go on to say that "Fans and media etc.. do not make decisions". When did I ever make that claim?  Rather than actually address my points you, as you say, pretty much "evaded" the argument and basically said "Everything you said doesn't matter, only the coaches decisions do" and ignored the context of the argument almost entirely.

Also I'm not sure what you're talking about when you talk about me "implying" something regarding the coaches? Again, this thread is all about hypothetical scenarios and what I believe might be possible outcomes based on those scenarios. Of course the coaches haven't done anything to show what they might possibly do in those scenarios because the first act to cause the possibility of those scenarios hasn't even happened yet, ie McCarron beating the Steelers.

Lastly, I never said you couldn't respond to me. However, what you did say was that I shouldn't "make up in house issues when there are none" which is like saying I shouldn't make a hhypothetical thread about in house issues, which is why I responded with what I responded with....

Again the whole point of this thread is hypothetical and speculative. I don't know what's going to happen nor am I trying to act like I know. Im just putting the possibilities out there and speculating accordingly.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton & McCarron are in a very awkward situation - Matt_Crimson - 01-06-2016, 04:49 PM