Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump Pledges to Commute Life Sentence of Drug Trafficker Serving Life
https://meidasnews.com/news/trump-pledges-to-commute-life-sentence-of-drug-trafficker-serving-life

Quote:[color=var(--dek_size_c_color,#333)]More from the "law and order" candidate.[/color]

In addition to promising to pardon J6 defendants who beat police officers, and sharing the stage with 2 gang members currently out on bond for a 140 count indictment including conspiracy to commit murder, Trump finished up the week pledging to commute the sentence of one of the most notorious drug traffickers in American history.
[Image: img_5898.jpg]

[/url]

[color=var(--title_size_c_color,#333)]Trump Accepts Endorsement From Indicted Gang Members[/color]

Read More

Trump was given a list today by the Libertarian Party of the Top 10 most important issues for delegates attending their National Convention this weekend. The first item on that list was to commute the sentence of Ross Ulbricht. 

Ulbricht created the dark web network called Silk Road which was used to traffic narcotics to over 100,000 buyers in hundreds of kilos of a variety of drugs. The drugs sales using Ulbricht's network totaled over $183 million. Ulbricht was convicted at trial of 7 counts of distributing narcotics and was sentenced to two life sentences without the possibility of parole. The Supreme Court refused to hear his final appeal in 2018.
[Image: biggs-says-trump-will-pardon-him.jpg]

[color=var(--title_size_c_color,#333)]Proud Boys Leader Biggs From Prison: "I Know Trump Will Pardon Me"[/color]

[url=https://meidasnews.com/news/proud-boy-biggs-from-prison-i-know-trump-will-pardon-me]Read More

Of course, Trump could've pardoned Ulbricht during any of his four years as president, but choose not to. But now, the "law and order" candidate currently under indictment himself for 91 felonies needs votes to solve his criminal own problems by getting elected president, and he is willing to promise just about anything to anyone at this point. 

And that is what he did tonight. 

LAW AND ORDER!!!

I vaguely remember hearing about the "silk road" on a podcast at some point, but am I missing something about why Trump would agree to pardon him?  Or why the libertarian party wants him pardoned?

I get Trump being Trump and doing anything to get applause or votes but I don't know how this helps outside of the room.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Trump Pledges to Commute Life Sentence of Drug Trafficker Serving Life - GMDino - 05-26-2024, 03:44 PM