Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Someone doesn't understand Memorial Day
(05-27-2024, 03:20 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: OMG! A busy man looking at his watch. How horrible.

Get Karen over here. Let’s call the manager.

It's a moot point because if you asked Biden if he could see how that would come off as disrespectful there is a possibility he would admit and accept that.  If you asked Trump the same thing about his tweet he'd go on a tirade about how it was the most amazing tweet ever and how he's the most persecuted man ever and that veterans who were shot and killed and died face down in the mud in a shithole country have it way easier than he does.

For whatever reason, Trump's insistence to make everything about himself and whine about how unfair his life is comes off as being an awesome selling point to a lot of people.  I don't get it, particularly seeing how many of the "life sucks, suck it up buttercup" brigade absolutely love hearing Trump endlessly complain like he's a white woman who got the wrong frappuccino. 

(05-27-2024, 03:28 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Interesting.  Somehow I suspect if this was Trump doing the same thing you'd have slightly different opinion.

Everyone does inconsiderate and selfish stuff but it comes down to if that person can recognize it and admit it was what it was.  Maybe Biden if confronted would say that of course he looked at his watch, he's a busy man, he's the president, are you the president?  You aren't, you're just some regular loser.  You don't need to know what time it is, you don't have anything important like him going on, you bum.

Maybe he would say that, I don't know the guy.

EDIT - he would have said JACK, at least once though I do know that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone doesn't understand Memorial Day - Nately120 - 05-27-2024, 03:29 PM