Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Who should be Trump's VP choice and why?
(05-27-2024, 08:37 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Watch it be Junior, or maybe Eric.

I'd doubt that, but if you would have suggested in 2016 that Trump would be able to convince the GOP to let his daughter in law head up the RNC with the goal of paying his legal bills, people wouldn't have believed it.

I think Trump would logically save the son stuff for if/when he wins in 2024 and if/when he decides to leave in 2028.  If Trump wins in 2024 the message is that "the people" want Trump to be president.  Not a republican, not a democrat, not anyone other than Trump, which along with his turning the RNC into another Trump-controlled entity would make me think the GOP is going to be stuck merely accepting the one single person Trump tells them to make their next nominee to take his place.

I can't see Trump winning in 2024 after all he's said and done and promised and he and the GOP saying ok....well he's served his 2 terms so now we're going to go back to looking at republican senators and governors and let them have primaries and pick one like it is the pre-MAGA era.  The GOP nominee for president in 2028 is either going to be Trump (because he lost in 2024) or the person Trump allows to take his place at the top of the ticket.  In that case I could easily see him promising his son would listen to his advice and almost be a proxy for him to continue his reign.  And I think enough people would be up for that that it could work, and by work I mean lose by millions of votes but still win.

(05-27-2024, 08:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: I doubt it.  He doesn't even trust them with his business.

I don't think Eric is quite the moron the media makes him out to be, as well as how much of a moron he makes himself out to be when he's under deposition.  With that being said, Trump values his businesses more than the USA.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who should be Trump's VP choice and why? - Nately120 - 05-27-2024, 08:45 PM