Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Someone doesn't understand Memorial Day
(05-27-2024, 03:02 PM)pally Wrote: He may not have worded it but he approved it for posting.  Biden isn't stupid enough to put out a deranged disrespectful post like Trump's.  And shame on any American who somehow thinks Trump's was appropriate for a man who was and wants to be again the Commander in Chief.  If you can't respect our military in death you don't respect them in life

Not surprising in looking back on how he treated McCain. This guy is pure antichrist human garbage 
GOP lost their soul putting all in on this loser of a guy AGAIN!  too many people on Putins payroll is only way to describe it anymore
Its sad and pathetic our country is at this point with a presidential nominee spewing dictator Nazi talk..WTF?!. I went to the local National Cemetary over the weekend with my daughter whos girls scout troop honored all the WWI, WWII, Vietnam , Korea vets and as we we went around grave to grave to place a flag and honor them I could not stop thinking about this.  I dont generally like to post on political topics on a Bengals board but this hit me hard .
An no I am not a registered Democrat.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone doesn't understand Memorial Day - kalibengal - 05-28-2024, 10:53 AM