Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Someone doesn't understand Memorial Day
(05-28-2024, 01:14 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I've upset the hivemind.  

[Image: ESKRkZfWoAIl9_H.jpg]

If being unable to mention the sacrifices of veterans on Memorial Day briefly without launching into a tirade about your rape case is bad, I don't wanna be good.

I'm pretty sure Trump does stuff like this on purpose because he gets off on watching people rush to defend him.  It's like John Lennon responding to his fans reading genius into everything he does by writing I Am the Walrus and watching them bend their minds into a pretzel trying to explain how it makes perfect sense and is brilliant.

I'm a deep-fried dumbass and even I know that Trump could make a post saying something about having a happy and respectful Memorial Day and honor veterans and then point out that he wins that group over Biden by a large margin.  It's simple, and it's a bit nasty and Trump-ey but still stays on point.  Trump gives veterans 5 words and then launches into a tirade about himself for a reason.  It's not like he can't make 2 different posts.  He's addicted to having his shoes licked by fanatics.  I can't say I wouldn't do the same if I were so stupidly popular.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone doesn't understand Memorial Day - Nately120 - 05-28-2024, 03:39 PM