Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Someone doesn't understand Memorial Day
(05-28-2024, 03:52 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, par for the course for Trump, as I stated in my original post.  It's just interesting that a response to Biden being intensely disrespectful to our soldiers just becomes an excuse making factory.  If someone was actually able to say, "yeah, that was bad too" we wouldn't be having this conversation.  Can't stop being an excuse making partisan though.

Biden is a different person than Trump and he looked at his watch like a dumbass.  He didn't spend as much time intentionally taking the focus off of veterans and putting it upon himself like Trump did.

Yes, it's different.  What Biden did was disrespectful, but brief and stupid.  Trump is maliciously and intentionally disrespectful because it's part of his brand.  There is a reason Trump bragged about being able to shoot a man in broad daylight and not lose support. You can't just say that without every now and then doing reprehensible stuff to allow your fanbase to get their daily dose of defending you practice in.

I may have looked at my watch during a funeral before...but when someone posts on facebook that their 1 month old died of SIDS I don't say "I'm so sorry" and then spend 15 minutes typing up a post about how much it sucks to be me.  It's different, but if bothering to look at the situation and the two men involved and their resumes makes me some sort of liberal cultist, well...at least I'm obsessed with a political party that gets more than 3% of the vote now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone doesn't understand Memorial Day - Nately120 - 05-28-2024, 03:59 PM