Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Someone doesn't understand Memorial Day
(05-28-2024, 08:02 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Aren’t you the one who likes bashing liberals saying they are the kings of whataboutism?

Eh, not the kings, but we certainly have a fair number of left leaning posters (I wouldn't use the word liberal as the modern left is not liberal) who like to throw the term around a lot while engaging in the exact same behavior.

Quote:Aren’t you the one who always comes in and tells us we are being ridiculous   when we take issue with things Trump says/does? And yet here you are not satisfied with the level of outrage people have for dude checking his watch 3 years ago?

You certainly can be over the top.  I tend to try and temper it with some reasonable observation, albeit with minimal success.  As for your last sentence, it's not my level of outrage, it's the level of outrage from people who consistently display it.  But honestly I know I'm wasting my breath here.  You hate Trump, and I understand why, thus you cannot say anything negative about Biden as it's perceived as being positive simultaneously about Trump.  For me we have the literal worst choice I've seen in my fifty years on the planet, so please forgive me for not being happy about either of these garbage choices.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone doesn't understand Memorial Day - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-28-2024, 08:18 PM