Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Harrison Butker | Commencement Address 2024
(05-29-2024, 05:51 PM)pally Wrote: The point is I don't want him to lose his job for what he said. He is entitled to his opinion, just as I have the right to disagree with him.  He should only lose his job for incompetence.  And if his incompetence costs a rival of my favorite team victories I'm all for that.

Yes, you want him to be incompetent so he is fired.  You want this to happen because he said something that offended you.

Quote:And we should wonder, why don't people like Butket ever talk to men about their lives, responsibilities, and what they need to do for "fulfillment"?  I can assure you that single parenthood is not all the woman fault but it seems like far too many men seem to think it is.

I seem to recall lots of people talking to men about their lives, people like Jordan Peterson.  That seems to upset you guys as well.

Quote:We have at least 2 judges on the Supreme Court who think like Butker do.  All Americans should ALWAYS be on guard for any situation that leads to hard-won rights being taken away.

And we have three justices that think the way you do.  

[Image: apocalypse-now-marlon-brando.gif]

As to your last sentence, I completely agree.  I assume that extends to the 2nd Amendment as well?

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harrison Butker | Commencement Address 2024 - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-29-2024, 08:16 PM