Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show)
(05-22-2024, 09:45 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Bro, I'm losing 235 to 29 as I type this. I'm comfortable admitting I suck.

Yes, you are getting hit again by points this week.  Doing something with your IL problem could let you add a player to help you next week. It is hard to carry 4 IL players.  If you go to most points for season on hitters and pitchers and don't like what  you see, then click on most points last 30 days in May.  Doing both should pop up a player that might help you.  

You have Edward Cabrera on IL who is only on 4 % of rosters. He has put up no season points.  He is far away from returning. Him you could drop and probably add back later, since not on many rosters. You could drop an IL player into his spot on your IL.  That lets you add the best F/A you can find to help you next week. 

Just a suggestion....It is hard to carry 4 players on IL and only  2 IL spots, and put up points.  ....Don't give up, and good luck.  I will probably regret saying that because you play me soon and you are due to score a ton of points on somebody, probably on me, everybody else has big weeks against me. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show) - kevin - 05-30-2024, 01:02 PM