Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(01-06-2016, 06:00 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Before I listed Supporters actions, I listed the Founder of BLM, and showed you that she was a wanted terrorist by the FBI. But go ahead and ignore that. Also BLM is calling on its members to kill cops.

What does a deranged guy have to do with our conversation? Are you deflecting? Cause you're doing a horrible job of it.
Also you do realize that it is documented that Dear hated PP for well over 20 years, which is prior to his meeting the "Army of God" group in 2009? I'm guessing that is where you are trying to go with this? And yes his actions make him a terrorist and so is the Army of God group, since they call upon their members to commit violence against PP.

Thanks for bringing up another example of a lone terrorist act sanctioned and praised by a terrorist group.

Nope.  Not deflecting at all.  Simply making the point that the actions of 'supporters' do not make the entity a 'terrorist group'.  You are correct, the Army of God is a terrorist group, but I was actually pointing out that he was a Christian.  I wouldn't call Christianity a terrorist organization based on the actions of this one 'supporter', would you?  

Also, please show me where BLM leaders are calling for members to kill cops.  

(01-06-2016, 06:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First of all I did not say they were terrorists. I said with the "reasons" given to that point thier calling for violence was a Terrorist act.

Folks have sense back tracked and thrown in you got to be holding a weapon, you've got to truly really mean it, and I have to be afraid of you. (Not sure how much of the population is afraid of these folks in Oregon). I'd be more fearful of folks calling for others to kill LEOs.

I see Benton gave you guys a new toy. They US Code for terroristic threatening, so no surprise you guys went that direction after longing hypocritical in your orginal stance.

You can always spot a hypocrite with an agenda.

Again.  Show me where the BLM leaders have called for killing cops.

And if you could outline my 'agenda' for me, it would be helpful.  Must have lost my copy.  I'm assuming you're saying I'm a hypocrite for saying BLM is not a terrorist group as opposed to this bundy klan.  I'm still unaware of how protesting on public streets equates to taking over federal land with weapons and making demands.

You've already said you don't agree with these guys, that you think they are going about it the wrong way and for possibly the wrong reasons.  For whatever reason, you've just really been sticking to the nomenclature of terrorist.  You really wanted to know everyone's stance there.  I was waiting on your introduction of the BLM into the discussion, but didn't think you'd actually take the veil off and show your true colors.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - Vas Deferens - 01-06-2016, 07:13 PM