Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Harrison Butker | Commencement Address 2024
(06-01-2024, 10:37 PM)Dill Wrote: LOl "We."   

Apparently you cannot remember Fred saying anything disparaging either, though you always have time to claim he did. 
But you CAN remember he gave you a good spanking on the Seattle "LE Leaks" thread after accusing him of bad faith, semantic 
arguments, in a "peak clown show," while he was arguing from law and facts, no personal attacks.  I know you can remember because 
I reminded you of that two weeks ago. It was another DINO-STYLE refutation, your own projection turned back on you with your own words.* 
Why should anyone EVER remember the disparagements of a long-gone Fred, when you're still here and far more disparaging of other posters.

So I've addressed your "circuitous arguments" ("scroll up"), "misstatements" (who knows if they're deliberate?), and "refusal to address points you can't refute" in multiple posts over a number of years now, and always with the receipts (textual evidence--what you call "pedantry") needed to make my case. Once or twice I have even pointed out the irony of you jumping into threads mocking the stupidity of everyone else, and then whining about "condescension" if I throw an LOL at you.  So what your list amounts to is yet another demonstration of your superpower--projection.  
You've never time to refute these established charges, and I am always ready to show my work.

I've also addressed the irony of your calling others partisan, while going after "the radical far left" and defending the Trump agenda, day-in-and-day-out, . This thread was your chance to show you really do stand up for women's rights, and so just can't be a Rightist--and you BLEW IT spectacularly, even telling the only woman in the forum to "calm down." 

You, on the other hand, have no receipts. There are just many posts like the above, where you just assert people are this or that, tell the forum how they make you feel ("cringe" this time), maybe throw in an emoji or a meme, and done!  "Pedantry" free!  

*Here is is again. Check posts #191-200 where you confuse evidence-based refutation with personal attack and then the climax #203-05. 
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-LE-Leaks-show-treatment-of-pro-BLM-protestors-vs-conservative-militias?page=11&highlight=CHAZ

Fred was regularly banned. If he wasn't then maybe you would have a leg to stand on. 

And you do realize that the mods remove the disparaging comments that lead to the ban in the first place right? 

I guess you don't remember him wanting to have sex with someone's underage kids?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harrison Butker | Commencement Address 2024 - Mike M (the other one) - 06-02-2024, 12:49 AM