Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 years 140M, 110M guaranteed is the starting place for Jamarr after Jefferson signs
(06-03-2024, 09:37 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Jefferson is best WR in league, Chase is not, if he thinks he is that is fine but any variable I plug in says no, no way he deserves more than JJ

The only variable where Chase is better is touchdowns scored. The reality is that Chase is closer to waddle than he is Jefferson. Waddle got $28.25m/year for 3 years where Jefferson got $35m a year for 4 years. The GTD money is different, but both waddle and Jefferson are almost locks to see these contracts through, if not get extended early.

I see Chase as $30-$32m/year if we are talking about on field production, but as others have stated, that’s not how it works.

Hypothetically, would the Vikings trade Jefferson for Chase? I think that answer is no. Would the bengals trade Chase for Jefferson? I think that answer is yes.

Both are elite at their position, but one is the best, the other is top 3-5.

At any rate, the framework is there with the brown, st brown, waddle and Jefferson extensions to get something done.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 years 140M, 110M guaranteed is the starting place for Jamarr after Jefferson signs - Bengalbug - 06-03-2024, 09:48 PM