Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Clearing Up Trump Trial Misinformation
What's not on there. The judge violated judicial rules by donating to Biden and another Democratic organization. I know the amount was minimal, but one need only ask if the same crowd who have zero issue with it would express the same opinion if the judge had donated to Trump and the GOP? I think we all know the answer to that.

Lastly, in regard to a venue change. I am not familiar with NY law in this regard, but even a local trial location can be changed if the location is prejudicial to the defendant. I don't think it's much of a stretch to say that was the case here. I've stated long ago that I think it is an exceedingly difficult task to find a place Trump could receive a fair trial, and that's a sword that cuts both ways. But Manhattan sure as hell ain't the place. Yes, they have the same say in the jury pool that the prosecution does, but when your jury pool is already stacked against you that doesn't mean much.

I realize the intent of this thread is to correct misinformation, but I must point out that significant concerns regarding this case remain.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clearing Up Trump Trial Misinformation - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-04-2024, 12:19 PM