Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins Is Praising Our Facilities!
This might be kind of sad, but I’m actually so damn proud of this organization and it makes me so happy that our players finally have some of the best resources in the league!

Rookie Kris Jenkins is blown away by our facilities and equipment!

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/allbengals-insiders-plus/kris-jenkins-blown-away-by-bengals-facilities-the-technology-is-lit-01hzevdea6tc?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0CAYIaTag_dskGiXpXWr6d7bpRWXH12NLKX8hu2cb3ijFTGBlVoDkSJqE_aem_AfzmFqAktI5ORR02W7Tg05wUo85fzNB5MF8rT5ZPN6ZnCxAXo1q65DrXIuDjwYEVkgemKsjbK3LhL_7mk5Wz6xdY

“Jenkins has been training at the Bengals facilities for the past month, along with his fellow rookies and plenty of his veteran teammates during the offseason program. He was blown away by the technology and resources players could use to recover from training sessions.
"I've never even seen chryotherapy or red light therapy, but we have that here," Jenkins said on Enter The Jungle. "It's insane here, the technology is lit."
Jenkins was so relaxed during his first red light therapy session that he fell asleep. Now he sets an alarm to make sure he doesn't get too comfortable in what he describes as a "red light tanning bed that has health properties."

"I think it helps you heal faster," Jenkins said. "I'm no trainer myself, but everytime I do that I've woke up feeling 10 times better, so it works."
Jenkins didn't play at a small school in college He played for the Michigan Wolverines, but it's not a resource he had, which shows how far this organization has come over the past few seasons.
For years the Bengals have been criticized for their facilities, but they've added to their training room and are in the process of remodeling their locker room. These changes, along with praise from high draft picks like Jenkins, could help change the perception of the team and their facilities, not only in Cincinnati, but across the NFL.“

I love that we have gone from having some of the worst facilities in the league to now having facilities that are impressing players and that we still have upgrades coming to the locker room and other things!

Players speaking this highly has to be good for our recruitment of free agents!

I realize that, as the article mentions, he was only in college so wouldn’t know what to expect, but Michigan’s not a poor program and would be top-notch!

I’m posting from my phone, so if a mod could quote that appropriately for me, I’d appreciate it!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Jenkins Is Praising Our Facilities! - BFritz21 - 06-05-2024, 12:15 AM