Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Clearing Up Trump Trial Misinformation
(06-05-2024, 07:31 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: I am just glad it is peacefully going through the appeals process. Different legal analysts have brought different points of appeal.

Not going to argue the points, as I am no legal scholar, but hope in ends in a way where it does not further divide the country.

I am curious if there would have been any rioting, parades, property damage if he was found innocent on all counts instead of guilty? Whether by those who disagreed with the decision, or those celebrating it.

Just one more case of propaganda by the left. 

The right is on a mission, be peaceful (unlike Antifa and rioters on college campuses as well as George Floyd protesters) and vote Biden out of office on November 5, 2024.

I will say it again, liberals can't have it both ways by claiming Bragg and a Biden donating judge was fair and then attack any decision made by the SC as being unfair and based on politics. Either trust the entire legal process or not.
Same people in here and on TV praising Trump case being fair went after the SC for overruling Roe Vs. Wade, not saying women can't get an abortion, but states decide rules, not the federal government.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clearing Up Trump Trial Misinformation - Luvnit2 - 06-05-2024, 10:26 AM