Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Clearing Up Trump Trial Misinformation
(06-05-2024, 10:30 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Informative as always, I appreciate the reply.

I'm really trying to bring facts to the conversation. There is just a lot of inflammatory rhetoric being used by the media and some posters that ignores some of this. Even some of the legal analysts being relied on are ignoring some of these things; and they should know better. I also freely admit that I followed this case far more closely than most. There is a reason I could pull the transcripts for my sources, I have been going through them the whole time. I am a nerd for this kind of stuff, so I consume a lot of legal-focused media as well. So my knowledge of all of this and my understanding of it is going to be more than most.

It was funny, though, I was listening to a more politics-forward podcast and I had to stop listening. Rick Wilson was just giving some terrible takes about the trial and I was reminded by if I listen to politics podcasts, they have to be more tongue-in-cheek.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clearing Up Trump Trial Misinformation - Belsnickel - 06-05-2024, 11:11 AM