Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Clearing Up Trump Trial Misinformation
(06-05-2024, 10:26 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Just one more case of propaganda by the left. 

The right is on a mission, be peaceful (unlike Antifa and rioters on college campuses as well as George Floyd protesters) and vote Biden out of office on November 5, 2024.

I will say it again, liberals can't have it both ways by claiming Bragg and a Biden donating judge was fair and then attack any decision made by the SC as being unfair and based on politics. Either trust the entire legal process or not.
Same people in here and on TV praising Trump case being fair went after the SC for overruling Roe Vs. Wade, not saying women can't get an abortion, but states decide rules, not the federal government.

I was not trying to imply they would be violent, just that sometimes idiots do stupid stuff when things do not go their way, on the right and left.

I agree that is is hard to believe they are all about law and order when Joe Biden openly brags about defying SCOTUS with regard to student loan forgiveness.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clearing Up Trump Trial Misinformation - FormerlyBengalRugby - 06-05-2024, 02:39 PM