Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS MARVIN LEWIS' Mega Thread}
Marvin Lewis is currently tied with Jim Mora at 6 consecutive playoff losses in NFL career, and the Bengals are in first place with four consecutive one and done playoff losses. They will be all alone in first place in all those categories if they lose again Saturday.

Marvin Lewis coached himself out of a job long, long, ago!! If he loses again Saturday there are no longer any viable excuses for even the biggest of homers to defend Marvin remaining the Bengals head coach.

My hope is all you true Bengals fans would give up tickets, merchandise, and email either the sales department or organization and let them know you will no longer financially support the team unless Marvin is removed, and they show a commitment to winning in the postseason!

I don't care if its a new coach, or someone with playoff success, just as long as it is not Marvin. I personally would go after Tom Coughlin, try to coax someone out of retirement, or give Hue the reigns.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS MARVIN LEWIS' Mega Thread} - ShowMeUrTDs - 01-06-2016, 09:38 PM