Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PA Republicans jeer, leave floor in protest of officers who defended Capitol
(06-05-2024, 08:59 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Fascinating point.  My compatriots and I endured more in a single day in the spring and summer of 2020 than they did on 01/06 and we did it for months.  So remember your point when you wonder why law enforcement overwhelmingly despises the Democratic party.  

Just curious, were the people who threw bottles of urine and spit on us deplorables?  How about the people, often white, who called my black compatriots Uncle Toms and house n*****s.  Or the Hispanic officers "race traitors?  How about the people who threw the brick fragment that fractured my friend's jaw and knocked out two of their teeth?  I could go on if you like.

Your compatriots and you endured the actions of spring and summer of 2020 because other groups of your compatriots committed murder or caused the deaths of  innocent persons due to their actions with little or no recourse until thier communties rose up.  And before you get on your high horse.  I am not condoning their actions by any means. Understanding why something happens does not equate to support of those actions

And you like to claim that Democats hate cops...what we hate is bad cops.   And far too many of those are in departments all over the country.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PA Republicans jeer, leave floor in protest of officers who defended Capitol - pally - 06-06-2024, 10:09 AM