Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PA Republicans jeer, leave floor in protest of officers who defended Capitol
(06-06-2024, 10:09 AM)pally Wrote: Your compatriots and you endured the actions of spring and summer of 2020 because other groups of your compatriots committed murder or caused the deaths of  innocent persons due to their actions with little or no recourse until thier communties rose up.  And before you get on your high horse.  I am not condoning their actions by any means. Understanding why something happens does not equate to support of those actions

And you like to claim that Democats hate cops...what we hate is bad cops.   And far too many of those are in departments all over the country.  

(06-06-2024, 11:54 AM)pally Wrote: maybe but they are far too visible and impactful on the community unlike bad enployees in other industries.  I've also livd in enough differet areas where the county sheriff is the most powerful person in the county building their own little fifedoms, filling their ranks with cronies and nepotistic hires.  

You have large communities of people in every single jurisdiction, that have legitimate reasons not to trust the police.  Every action by a bad cop reverberates throughtout the community 10fold.  And you have a large number of police who don't trust their communities.  Every injury every death lreverberates 10fold throughout the police community.   Mutual distrust creates chaos and lawlessness

The paradigm won't change unilaterally

Pally, you seem very strangely anti Police Officers.  Can you please tell us specifically which officer it was that harmed you?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PA Republicans jeer, leave floor in protest of officers who defended Capitol - SunsetBengal - 06-06-2024, 09:13 PM