Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show)
Tecmo is putting up points and ahead of me going into Friday and Weekend. See, everybody puts up points against me. I lead league in points scored, but I lead the league by a mile in points scored against them. No team is even close in that one. Everybody has big weeks when they play me.

One thing about injured pitchers. I lost some like Shane Bieber also. I had an open IL spot and a batter on IL that could be cut. I added Kershaw and Eduardo Rodriquez who could return in July and put them on my IL. I the added Shane Baz who is off IL and the 24 year old could be with Rays very soon. I'm out of moves this week now, and no DH, but I can add one Sunday night for next week. I wanted to add 2 good IL pitchers who look to be back in Kershaw and Rodriguez. Rodriguez is not an arm injury, so that was in his favor. Good news just came in on Kershaw. This Baz for Tampa has star potential at age 24, and is pitching rehab in minors ready to come up. If Tampa ever has a healthy Baz, he will be one of the great young pitchers like Hunter Greene.

So on injured pitchers, I took a good hard look at which injured pitchers could come back and be tough this season. I wasn't that happy with some of the pitchers I've been forced to carry either. Baz I have to carry as a bench player since Tampa already took him off IL, and are close to bringing him back to Rays. I also looked at Musgrove, but he had a setback. Still, Musgrove would be good on some teams IL if they can make an IL spot for him.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show) - kevin - 06-07-2024, 01:44 AM