Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS MARVIN LEWIS' Mega Thread}
(01-06-2016, 10:30 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: All one has to do is read about two of your post to see...you have ZERO credibility (Hey, same as the amount of Marvin's playoff wins!! Who knew?!?!?!)

Yes many coaches fail to win games, divisions, and playoff games every year. You're right it would take forever to research and list them all, however the vast majority of all those coaches had crappy and less talented teams!!! The far majority of coaches who have been to the playoffs multiple times with GOOD teams have WINS in the postseason.

This makes Marvin's failures in the playoffs a far greater crime because he has had very good teams that underperformed and were not properly prepared.

My grandfather, rest his soul, always taught upon me from a young age, "there is no greater tragedy in life, than a man to waste his talents."

Marvin Lewis has now wasted six very talented Cincinnati Bengals teams, and counting. . . .

What a great way to try to get around a team being good.... so the Head Coach has nothing to do with drafting and developing players and playing calling during the season and building and maintaining a team... I believe Marvin took over a team that today would compare to the Browns today.. I love how so many people say don;t go to the Browns you can;t win there.. hmmmm I believe that is what they said about the Bengals before Marvin then what happens the Bengals become a winner.... sorry facts are facts.. just like wins are wins, division championships are championships and playoff appearance are playoff appearances.  

Well im done providing facts for you... your bias and almost hatred towards Marvin makes this hopeless conversation.  

PHilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS MARVIN LEWIS' Mega Thread} - Essex Johnson - 01-06-2016, 10:48 PM