MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
It’s too slow on here… but
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s too slow on here… but
To make a run for the Super Bowl IMO we need these things to happen or players to step up. Obviously Joey B’s health and the team in general goes without saying.

In no particular order….

1. Always the OL … Either Brown or Mims have to deliver and the running game not be an after thought.
2. Chase Brown… I was reading where 33rd team has him the fifth fastest player. He has elite speed. Then he needs plays designed to make it happen.
3. Mike Gesicki …. Early reports are good. If he can penetrate the deep middle zone the double coverage of Tee & Chase will be exposed.
4. D J Turner or Dax Hill…. Biggest position unknown on the 22. Somebody has to emerge
5. Sheldon Rankins & Kris Jenkins…. The DL did not produce well enough and it affected the whole defense. D J Reader was a like a stone pillar and also the leagues most physical to move. Disruptive as hell. He won’t be replaced but our pass rush will better with those 2. So more sacks is a good thing.
6. Jermaine Burton…. If he can become a factor on the outside teams are going to have a rough time. With Chase & Gesicki both in the slot somebody is going to be open. I’ve said this before I think in several 3rd and longs Sample will be in the backfield. They’ll have 6 to block it and Sample lends a ton to protection.
I think the surprise player on this roster will be Gesicki. I think Mims is a surprise. I think Jenkins is a surprise. But Chase Brown on the field more. Gesicki as a threat. Burton as a threat. The offense is much much tougher to defend.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
It’s too slow on here… but - Soonerpeace - 06-09-2024, 07:18 PM
RE: It’s too slow on here… but - J24 - 06-10-2024, 02:17 AM