Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jurror May have violated Duties in Trump NY case
(06-08-2024, 06:45 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: NO offense, but kinda hard to believe 2 left leaning media sites. 

I mean you complain about Fox news, so i think it's fair to complain about your selections as well. 

MTN home page has 8/11 negative headlines about trump, 2 positive ones about Biden and 1 Other.

Here is a point I have been regularly making of late: 

people should not substitute knee jerk evaluation of sources for evaluation of an article itself.

They should read the article accurately and check it against other information, other sources.

People rightly distrust Fox news because, when all is said and done, they frequently prove to be a source of disinformation. 

Think of their reporting on Trump's "Big Lie."  Knowing it was a lie, they platformed ridiculously false narratives to keep their audience share.
They are most responsible for grooming millions of Americans to distrust and ignore more accurate news sources.
I.e., legitimizing immediate dismissal of news based on source. 

It is not, and won't be, fair to complain about Pally's selections unless they can be shown to have engaged in Fox-level misinformation. 
There's a reason why WaPo has won over 70 Pulitzer prizes and Fox has won none. No Peabody awards either. It does not
invest in investigative journalism.

If there is something wrong with the information in those links, you should be able to demonstrate that.
And even then, each article still has to be evaluated on its own method. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jurror May have violated Duties in Trump NY case - Dill - 06-10-2024, 02:49 PM