Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Who should be Trump's VP choice and why?
(06-10-2024, 02:27 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Trump has said consideration #1 is who he feels can take over his duties if needed. Liberals will say Trump is a liar and can't be trusted, yet say Biden is honest and everything he says is honest.

Simply, I trust Trump to pick the best VP for the country, he is not a politician and will not use gender or race politics. He did not in 2016 or 2020, he won't do it in 2024 either.

Loyalty to him and the party will also play in his decision. As a businessperson, I demanded honesty, trust from every employee so I get it and agree.

In contrast, Biden picked Harris using race and gender politics. Fast forward, it was a bad decision, and she has done nothing to help the Democratic party the past almost 4 years, it could be argued she weakened the party and hurt Biden's reelection efforts.

Pence was chosen because he was an evangelical different criteria maybe but no different than choosing somone who fills out the ticket for other voting blocks.

The Vice President takes an oath to preserve, protect, and defend the CONSTITUTION not the President.  Shouldn't that be part of the selection process.  But, that beings up that pesky fact of Pence doing exactly that thwarting Trump's bid to use unconstutional ,non-certified, non-elected electors to steal the election 

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who should be Trump's VP choice and why? - pally - 06-10-2024, 04:45 PM