Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s too slow on here… but
(06-10-2024, 09:46 AM)Synric Wrote: Dave Lapham has been interviewing the Bengals coaches recently on his Podcast his most recent episode featured Troy Walters. Andre Iosivas is the guy he talked up the most both Lap and Walters mentioning the off-season work he's put in. Walters also makes an interesting comment about the coaching staff "self scouting" then bringing in Justin Rascati to help marry up the run and pass game.

(Lapham has had interviews with Lou, Pitcher, Hobby and Walters since the draft.)

Zac had been scripting practices as well as the plays. Entering them in the iPad himself. Justin is taking over a lot of the busy work. I’d assume Justin will look through the old ones and get a feel how Zac wants it. Then they will meet or Zac send an email. I’d expect Justin is much quicker with the iPad. But it appears that Zac is trying to let go of the stuff he doesn’t need to do.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s too slow on here… but - J24 - 06-10-2024, 02:17 AM
RE: It’s too slow on here… but - Soonerpeace - 06-10-2024, 05:05 PM