Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th
Why did the Jan. 6th committee omit this in their Hollywood production?

As time goes no, the real truth emerges. As time goes on the Jan. 6th committee only interest was to lay blame on Trump. Yet, he has never been charged with an insurrection 3+ years later by a blood thirsty party out to jail him. That tells us all we need to know, simply Trump is innocent of the charge by liberals.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/unearthed-jan-6-clip-shows-pelosi-saying-i-take-responsibility-capitol-police-being-unprepared-mob

GOP releases Jan. 6 clip of Pelosi saying 'I take responsibility' as she discussed National Guard absence
'It's stupid that we should be in a situation like this,' Pelosi says in the video

A previously unreleased video taken on Jan. 6, 2021 shows then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., saying she takes "responsibility" for law enforcement's lack of preparedness when a mob stormed the U.S. Capitol that day.

A tweet on X by a House Republican panel contains video that appears to show a frustrated Pelosi being evacuated from the Capitol complex and in intense conversation with Chief of Staff Terri McCullough about how the evacuation was conducted.

"We have responsibility, Terri. We did not have any accountability for what was going on there. And we should have," Pelosi says in the video, which was reviewed in its original form by Fox News Digital. "This is ridiculous. You’re going to ask me in the middle of the thing when they’ve already breached…that, should we call the Capitol Police? I mean the National Guard? Why weren’t the National Guard there to begin with?"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th - Luvnit2 - 06-11-2024, 09:14 AM