Poll: Who will be Inaugurated to become U. S. President on January 20, 2025 ? - POLL
Biden will be Inaugurated on 1/20/25
Trump will be Inaugurated on 1/20/25
Some other Democrat (but not Biden for whatever reason)
Some other Republican (but not Trump for whatever reason)
Someone else that is neither Republican or Democrat
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who will be Inaugurated to be U. S. President on January 20, 2025 ? - POLL
(06-10-2024, 08:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So when Trump says "I am your retribution" he's either lying or he's just too demented to not contradict himself in an exceedingly blatant manner?  Or was he talking about the auto industry or Minecraft, or what?  It's cool that you think Trump is just another run of the mill president but a lot of people think he's not and he's going to do stuff other presidents didn't have the balls to do.

It is simple to me; he is saying his base winning and putting the country back on a better path (success) is retribution. I see no mention of his speeches of locking journalists or liberals up. That is fabricated by the left to get liberals to vote.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who will be Inaugurated to be U. S. President on January 20, 2025 ? - POLL - Luvnit2 - 06-11-2024, 09:22 AM