Poll: Who will be Inaugurated to become U. S. President on January 20, 2025 ? - POLL
Biden will be Inaugurated on 1/20/25
Trump will be Inaugurated on 1/20/25
Some other Democrat (but not Biden for whatever reason)
Some other Republican (but not Trump for whatever reason)
Someone else that is neither Republican or Democrat
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who will be Inaugurated to be U. S. President on January 20, 2025 ? - POLL
(06-10-2024, 02:23 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I believe one of the things that hurts Biden the most are topics with differing opinions with his administration and the progressive far left as opinions of the 'right wing', which simply isn't the case. The moderates out there I believe tend to side with opinions opposite of the 'progressive woke left' (not progressive left of years ago) on issues such as border security, forced dei, certain gender topics, etc. I mean, I don't know of any moderates that want millions of illegals streaming over every year while thinking its ok for a kid to have a sex change operation for example. 12-16 years ago, this wasn't even a thing to think about as I voted for Obama twice. But now tho, things aren't the same. And it isn't like I am talking about about something from 50 years ago, this is very recent history on how quick the 'progressive woke left' has influenced society which I for one disagree with as an independent.

My point is, this election will be decided by moderates out there, and I believe have been ignored on issues because it's always about the left vs. the right in the media.

I don't know who wins as both are terrible choices for this country, worst ever imo relative to the times. An Obama kind of candidate would wipe the floor with Trump. A moderate GOP cndidate would wipe the floor with Biden. So yeah I don't know, but I do think it's up the middle moderate Americans out there that will decide.

(Since 2000 I voted for Bush, Bush, Obama, Obama, blank 2016, Biden, and now 2024 probably blank again)

It is interesting that you voted for Obama twice and have made the points that you made here.

Biden was thought of as a moderate with Foreign Policy experience when chosen as Obama's Vice President and he had 

the trust of many Moderates in 2020.

Has Biden's last 4 years seemed moderate to moderates ?  maybe so or possibly not.

Trump has a record (one term as President) that his supporters seem to defend to the hilt.

Biden has a record (one term as President) that his supporters seem to defend to the hilt.

Which of the two (Biden or Trump) will be seen as too far (left or right) for Moderates to tolerate -or- which one term Record will they prefer ?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who will be Inaugurated to be U. S. President on January 20, 2025 ? - POLL - depthchart - 06-11-2024, 11:56 AM