Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS MARVIN LEWIS' Mega Thread}
(01-06-2016, 10:48 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: What a great way to try to get around a team being good.... so the Head Coach has nothing to do with drafting and developing players and playing calling during the season and building and maintaining a team... I believe Marvin took over a team that today would compare to the Browns today.. I love how so many people say don;t go to the Browns you can;t win there.. hmmmm I believe that is what they said about the Bengals before Marvin then what happens the Bengals become a winner.... sorry facts are facts.. just like wins are wins, division championships are championships and playoff appearance are playoff appearances.  

Well im done providing facts for you... your bias and almost hatred towards Marvin makes this hopeless conversation.  

PHilarious

Who said anything about "try to get around a team being good?" I guess you just can't intellectually comprehend what I said!!

To the contrary, I said his teams were VERY GOOD which is a much greater travesty for failing in the postseason!!!! (I didn't take any credit away from his role in developing those teams either)

Second, wanna talk about hilarious, you have provided ZERO facts (Again, same number of Lewis playoff wins!! Is there a theme developing here?!?!?!) only your opinions as to why he is a great coach and the Bengals are such a great team despite the 25 year playoff hiatus!! Facts are tangible and undisputable pieces of evidence such as, playoff records 0-6 or lifetime home record against a division rival like the Pittsburgh Stoolers, 2-12, THOSE ARE FACTS!!

I have no hatred or bias towards Marvin Lewis, as you speculate, I am eternally grateful for what he has done for the Cincinnati Bengals, and the City of Cincinnati. I am of the opinion in a game where a championship trophy is a team's measure, a coach who has entered the tournament to win that trophy six times and failed each and everytime has "coached himself out of a job!"  Ninja Ninja Wink
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS MARVIN LEWIS' Mega Thread} - ShowMeUrTDs - 01-06-2016, 11:13 PM