Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Who should be Trump's VP choice and why?
(06-11-2024, 12:18 PM)hollodero Wrote: I won't disagree with you on that one. Biden sure seems quite passive and planless on that. I just think the problem runs deeper than that.

My country does not have much undocumented immigrants, and the reason is not any kind of excellent border policy. It's that they do not get working permits, and if an employer is caught having undocumented workers, the consequences are hefty. In the US, consequences for the employer hardly exist at all, maybe a tiny fine and that's that. Imho, that contributes way more to the situation than anything you can do with other policies or at the border, and I would blame both parties for that. And also Trump specifically, who allegedly (but probably actually) likes to employ undocumented immigrants himself.

And i would put alot of that blame on Politics not granting them enough $ to make it a priority. 
We do hit companies, seen it all the way up here in Cincinnati where we bust companies for hiring illegals. 

Not sure if the issue is manpower or money to investigate but more funding for that and a heavier emphasis on it would certainly start curbing it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who should be Trump's VP choice and why? - Mike M (the other one) - 06-11-2024, 12:39 PM