Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Who should be Trump's VP choice and why?
(06-11-2024, 12:54 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Not enough, i turned in a company that had already been busted 2x, they use illegals to clean hotels. They can change their name and start all over again. 

probably not. But it would be a good start vs wasting money running around chasing them down to deport them. Deport those they catch working illegally, hold them for a few days so in case they do have legal papers they have a chance to get them brought forward. Otherwise deport them. Message will get thru, if you work illegally and get caught, auto-deport on top of the company getting heavily fined or at least heavily fine the OWNER of the company. That way they feel it directly.

Yeah, I would assume these are way more feasible and effective measures than building a 2.000 miles long wall. I'd agree you need to severly punish both parties, employee and employer, I would even focus on the latter. The fact that illegal immigrants are so likely to find a job is what we in Europe would call a huge pull factor.

Btw. my leftist peeers are routinely shocked by my views on that.... so yeah, on that particular issue I'm probably way more with you than with the left.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who should be Trump's VP choice and why? - hollodero - 06-11-2024, 01:04 PM