Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Who should be Trump's VP choice and why?
(06-11-2024, 12:58 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah well, I just think it's a radical approach that comes with distinct problems. Imho you need the cheap labor, Americans are not really willing to bring in crops or work hard for minimal pay, but you understandably still like cheap stuff. No immigrants would probably mean increasing prices and/or an even bigger trade deficit. Also I'd have a severe issue with abandoning the right of asylum. (And, as I said, I think the US loses an important part of its core identity, but you sure might have a better feeling about that one than a stranger like me.)

I see... the recent influx of mostly female Ukrainian refugees sure made my country more beautiful too. I don't know how they do it, but these slavic countries just breed female beauty. As for the ius soli, I knew a bit about the history, but it's quite clear how open for wide spread abuse that system is, something one can know without knowing. Does any party actually demand a change?

The first isn't really an issue like they want  you to believe. 

We have a giant legal pool of both Agriculture and Non-Agriculture labor workers that are seasonal and come from over the border and return when the job is done. Yes some abuse and run but not as many as you think. They make a living doing this, so leaving is important if you want to be allowed back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who should be Trump's VP choice and why? - Mike M (the other one) - 06-11-2024, 01:13 PM