Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Am I Unrealistically Excited?!
(06-11-2024, 06:07 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Not sure how you are saying not high on bengals, we are mentioned as top tier in afc, other teams also have alot of positives, the team I think that moved the bar most in AFC is Houston,  
We're mentioned in the top tier in some online rankings but I don't think we're spoken of highly enough or given enough credit for our roster. I feel like we're mentioned in the top ten in some rankings but I don't think I have seem anyone that is objectively excited about our talent. 
(06-11-2024, 07:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ummmm, I believe you have. If I remember correctly, You've had other threads like this. If so, you've had every right to be a little more optimistic than the previous year. We are doing better in the FO and Zac is also learning. Joey B will be better than past years as he learns more and more about this next level game, and he won't stop. He lives to win and lives to study the competition. He is one of the best competitors on the field. Plus, his dedication to the game stands alone. That kind of attitude rubs off on others. We have many great leaders on this team and that didn't happen overnight. 
I have been excited but not this excited and it hasn't been as unbiased or based on as many positive things.

Since Burrow got here, I have been excited but I have always been worried about the line, and this looks to be the best line we've had blocking for him, which is why I don't understand why people aren't more excited.
(06-11-2024, 07:24 PM)J24 Wrote: Probably buts that OK! We are  on a Bengals message board for crying out loud!

This offense is going to be a generational offense. I'm talking 98 Vikings, 99 Rams, 07 Patriots, and  13 Broncos level offense. The defense on the other hand I have worry abouts. Specifically, when it comes to the middle of the field(Dts, LBs, NB, and S positions). We're either average or old at those positions and that worries me.

LOVE IT!

I remember loving watching the '98 Vikings live and on NFL PrimeTime and watching Cunningham just launch bombs to Moss and Carter!

I don't know if we'll be as good as any of those offenses, but I agree that we have the potential and it all relies on just protecting Burrow.

The defense will be good enough to at least slow down opposing offenses so Burrow can outscore them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - BFritz21 - 06-11-2024, 05:31 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - J24 - 06-11-2024, 07:24 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - BFritz21 - 06-11-2024, 07:50 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - wanga - 06-11-2024, 08:12 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - jason - 06-17-2024, 06:37 PM
RE: Am I Unrealistically Excited?! - jason - 06-17-2024, 04:44 PM