Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s too slow on here… but
(06-11-2024, 11:09 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I often hear players mention the importance of that first full offseason with their team, and describe how it really helps them to advance from rookie to second year player. With Iosivas being a cerebral type of guy, I could see him really benefitting from the class/film room side of the offseason stuff as much as the physical training.

I expected Andrei Iosivas to come in looking like a monster year two because his full off-season is dedicated to football instead of Track.... but will he look like Tarzan and play like Jane? Yoshi's issues were his ability to play physical through the DB, compete for space at the catch, and make tough catches through contact. 

I'm excited to see Yoshi in year two because he is such a gifted athlete with excellent size, and with more snaps opening up on the outside because Chase will see an increased role in the slot Yoshi will get his chance. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s too slow on here… but - J24 - 06-10-2024, 02:17 AM
RE: It’s too slow on here… but - Synric - 06-12-2024, 08:37 AM