Poll: Who will be Inaugurated to become U. S. President on January 20, 2025 ? - POLL
Biden will be Inaugurated on 1/20/25
Trump will be Inaugurated on 1/20/25
Some other Democrat (but not Biden for whatever reason)
Some other Republican (but not Trump for whatever reason)
Someone else that is neither Republican or Democrat
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who will be Inaugurated to be U. S. President on January 20, 2025 ? - POLL
(06-11-2024, 09:55 AM)hollodero Wrote: So all the lock her up chants were what, a collective psychosis of the left hearing something that was never said?

Here's some more things he did not say: 
"So, go to the reporter & ask him/her who it was. If not given the answer, put whoever in jail until the answer is given. You might add the editor and publisher to the list."
"And they say ‘We’re not gonna tell you.’ They say ‘That’s OK, you’re going to jail.’ And when this person realizes he’s going to be the bride of another prisoner very shortly, he will say ‘I’d very much like to tell you exactly who that leaker is!"
“You tell the reporter who is it … and if the reporter doesn’t want to tell you it’s ‘bye bye.’ The reporter goes to jail. When the reporter learns he’s going to be married to a certain prisoner that’s extremely strong, tough, and mean, he will say, ‘you know, I think I’m going to give you the information.'"

As for liberals, he openly said “it’s very possible that it’s gonna have to happen to them” regarding jail time. Oh, and he also said "Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aid, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on submarine? Jail!"
"Rep. Adam Schiff illegally made up a FAKE & terrible statement, pretended it to be mine as the most important part of my call to the Ukrainian President, and read it aloud to Congress and the American people. It bore NO relationship to what I said on the call. Arrest for Treason?"
"My Campaign for President was conclusively spied on. Nothing like this has ever happened in American Politics. A really bad situation. TREASON means long jail sentences, and this was TREASON!"
"Unless Bill Barr indicts these people for crimes, the greatest political crime in the history of our country, then we’re going to get little satisfaction unless I win and we’ll just have to go, because I won’t forget it. But these people should be indicted, this was the greatest political crime in the history of our country and that includes Obama and it includes Biden."

- He also wondered why a plethora of folks are not in jail, that include Brennan, Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page and many others, asking "Now that Russia collusion is a proven lie, when do the trials for treason begin?"

And you claim you see "no mention" of jailtime by Trump? How selective is your listening?

It's all part of his new campaign slogan, Make America Justice Again!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who will be Inaugurated to be U. S. President on January 20, 2025 ? - POLL - Mike M (the other one) - 06-12-2024, 01:41 PM