Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th
(06-12-2024, 02:59 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: People are responsible for their own actions.

Sure. But then again, if I tell a very aggressive and violent person that he was wronged by a certain entity and he should go do something about it, and that person then goes and acts out violently against said entity, there is a certain co-responsibilty on my part as well.

(06-12-2024, 02:59 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: It was a mostly peaceful protest in which some bad actors made bad decisions, some good people got swept up in the moment and made stupid decisions, and the vast majority peacefully protested. More and more video is coming out, exposing some of the false narratives, which is interesting to see.

Yeah we will not see eye to eye on this one. As soon as the masses break into the capitol and fights break out with police, any good person should leave. Or when there's gallows erected for Mike Pence. Staying after witnessing that can no longer be labeled as being peaceful. That's of course just my take, but yours seems to downplay what actually took place, which in my book was a violent attack on democracy.

(06-12-2024, 02:59 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: Nancy admitted what she did, which may warrant looking into.

Sure, look into it. Imho, as of now it seems the maximum guilt she might bear is that she underestimated the danger. Which, well, many people did. As Americans say (and I don't know what that even means), hindsight is 20/20.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th - hollodero - 06-12-2024, 03:07 PM