Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th
(06-12-2024, 03:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I've always taken it as meaning it's easy to look back on something and know what you should have done based on the outcome. But that decision is made in hindsight once you clearly see (20/20) the outcome/consequences of your decision. In other words, could've, should've, would've. 

Yeah, that what I figured out too, based on context. I still do not get the literal meaning behind it. But I can live with that.

(06-12-2024, 03:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Thats not the point. Did he ask for them? Yes, he did. So claiming he could have done something while he tried to do something is misleading.

Well, I was referring to what he did after the violence broke out. To claim he actually did something because he asked for the national guard to protect his people three days before the events took place, imho, also is misleading. As for your other point, the Ornato interview, that is a decent rebuttal and it might warrant an amendment to my previous statement. The imho still devastating thing is that it quite possibly would not even have needed the national guard. In all likelyhood all Trump would have had to do is to type STOP IT! on his twitter account.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th - hollodero - 06-12-2024, 03:56 PM