Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th
(06-12-2024, 03:56 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah, that what I figured out too, based on context. I still do not get the literal meaning behind it. But I can live with that.

Well, I was referring to what he did after the violence broke out. To claim he actually did something because he asked for the national guard to protect his people three days before the events took place, imho, also is misleading. As for your other point, the Ornato interview, that is a decent rebuttal and it might warrant an amendment to my previous statement. The imho still devastating thing is that it quite possibly would not even have needed the national guard. In all likelyhood all Trump would have had to do is to type STOP IT! on his twitter account.

I don't think he had the power to stop it. He did ask the protestors to be peaceful. But you had a lot of people who felt (and many still do) that the election was rigged. They felt like their democracy had been stolen and they were angry. There were only a few bad actors at this protest when the attendance as a whole is considered. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th - HarleyDog - 06-12-2024, 04:06 PM