Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Clearing Up Trump Trial Misinformation
(06-12-2024, 04:15 PM)Dill Wrote: How did I not "absolutely carve up" your misfiring critique?

In any way possible. 

Quote:You were unable to track and distinguish between sources. 

Your objections were superficial and easily met.  

If they were superficial and easily met why didn't you address all of them?  Also, you didn't meet either of the ones you actually attempted to address, as I carefully explained above.

Quote:You actually sought to use an article debunking the Fox interpretation of BLM riots, unwittingly refuting yourself.

Uhm, no you're the person who contradicted their own argument while addressing that.  Are you literally just using the DARVO playbook here and hoping it sticks?

Quote:As for post #56, you shouldn't expect a list of knee-jerk quips and impressions from me.

Based on what you've posted lately that would honestly be preferable, and likely more substantive.

Quote:I'll read it today. Draft a response tomorrow, then let it set overnight before posting. 

Sure, if you want.  If it's on par with your attempts thus far maybe don't bother?

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clearing Up Trump Trial Misinformation - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-12-2024, 04:27 PM