Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th
(06-12-2024, 04:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I have no debate on anything you said here. However, This was still fresh at the time. I think he believed it was stolen. People believed it was stolen.

To be fair, it's not like these people wore patches stating they were with a specific group of people and people said, "Hey, let's follow they oathkeepers or the proud boys, or whoever. Also, if you have a crowd of thousands of people and these groups interject themselves into the middle of the crowd, where is the crowd to go where they would not be followed? 

Also, I didn't take your remarks as being confrontational, but opposite. I thought it was well written. In the end, we have 2 sides who keep critical information secret while twisting other information to make the other look bad. We never get the whole story, and probably never will. So, we discuss and hopefully meet somewhere in the middle. Whatever conclusion we come up with is the most honest, even if it's far from the truth itself. 

To be fair, anyone in that crowd in Washington on Jan 6, knew very well these groups were among them.  It wasn't a secret.  They publically supported Trump who only demounced it once when forced with his message sending "stand down and stand ready"

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th - pally - 06-12-2024, 05:28 PM