Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th
(06-12-2024, 05:28 PM)pally Wrote: To be fair, anyone in that crowd in Washington on Jan 6, knew very well these groups were among them.  It wasn't a secret.  They publically supported Trump who only demounced it once when forced with his message sending "stand down and stand ready"

I mean this in the nicest way possible, I seriously do. But how the hell do you know that? How do you know what people knew? That's an absurd statement and has zero merit. And even if they did know (which they didn't), why should that stop someone from protesting? The reason to protest is to have your voice heard. It wouldn't stop me from attending. I doubt it would stop you from attending a protest if the cause was great enough to you. Why would I give two thoughts about a few small groups in the middle of thousands. They don't represent me. I represent me. Are you seriously that hateful to anyone and anything that doesn't perfectly align with your assumption or opinions? It seems everything is black and white with you. One person does something bad, and in your eyes it's the entire group. There is no discussion. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th - HarleyDog - 06-12-2024, 05:42 PM