Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th
(06-12-2024, 08:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Absolutely. People who entered the capital had no right being there. When they entered, there were some bad hombres in that crowd. But also recognize, there where probably a lot of idiots also who just thought it would be cool to storm the capital (without intent of harming anyone). You can see that in the videos. People were walking through the halls and lobbies. Not running, not destroying stuff etc. Some did, but not most. 

I do feel Trump has some responsibility.  But the left and the LWM put it all on his back. It's not all his fault. But if we make it his fault, hopefully we make him unelectable. That has been the goal of the left since he was elected and before he was sworn into office, and I don't think that's to far fetched to swallow. His first 4 years was nothing but attacks. 

Trumps problem is he's smart, but also an idiot. He is a narcissistic moron and doesn't know how to communicate properly. He's not a politician. He doesn't know how to hide it like the others do. He lies, but I don't know of any politicians who don't that want to get elected.  

Man, it really sucks we don't have better options, but I think both parties and the media are equally responsible for how we got here.

do you think Jan 6 would have happened if Trump had just shut up and conceded instead of stoking the flames with his incessencent lies?  If he had never held that "rally" to protest the vote? If that speech had said, "we fought a hard as we could, it wasn't enough"  instead of encouraging people to "fight like hell"?

Yeah, people ultimately made their own choices but Trump spent a lot of time, enery, and money providnig them with fertile ground to grow their grievances

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi Took responsibility for Jan. 6th - pally - 06-12-2024, 09:46 PM